I’m so excited to have finally launched my blog! 2018 is going to be filled with all kinds of new and engaging content. I will be doing posts over home decor, lifestyle, travel, and makeup/beauty. I will also have a separate section dedicated to photography. I have multiple goals in mind for this year and here are just a few of them:
- Post to Instagram at least once a day and interact more with the community.
- Book at least 20 weddings this year.
- Do more collaborations with small businesses.
- Travel the west coast (I’m looking at you California & Oregon).
- Fully invest my time in energy into my blog & working on shoots with my husband.
Skyler and I very recently decided it is better for us as a family to join him full-time for engagements, weddings, and elopements. It just doesn’t make sense to hire a second-shooter for these events when I’m more than capable of doing the job myself. We really plan on branching out this year and hustling to make this business into what we envision it to be. I absolutely love meeting couples and being a part of their big day, and I can’t wait to see where these big changes will take Skyler and me.